Letter of Inquiry is due by September 23, 2013
Seattle Green Tables Food and Nutrition
Les Dames d’Escoffier, Seattle Chapter, a 501(c)(3) invitational society of professional women of high achievement in the fields of food, beverage and hospitality, whose mission is educational and philanthropic, is offering grants through its Green Tables Committee to qualified 501(c)(3) organizations serving the State of Washington that will impact and improve people’s knowledge about food, its sources and preparation.
Through its grants, which will not exceed $3,000 (three thousand dollars) each, the Seattle Green Tables Committee is looking to make a substantial impact in the areas of education and training.
The following criteria will be used in the grant-review process for funding projects.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization providing services in the State of Washington.
- Grants for endowments will not be considered.
- All grants are to be issued for one year. Grantee(s) can reapply for funding consecutively for three (3) years maximum. Recipients are not assured of repeat grants.
- Following the guiding principles of Les Dames d’Escoffier International, the Seattle Green Tables Committee would like to support women-led projects.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliations or religious beliefs, and organizations that serve an exclusively sectarian purpose, will not be considered for funding.
- The Seattle Green Tables Committee is looking for grantees that can leverage other funding, collaborate or bring about other partnerships to better our impact.
- Letters of Inquiry are to be submitted electronically to the
following e-mail address:
- The applying organization must have a letter of support from its board endorsing the project. It should be submitted electronically with the Letter of Inquiry.
- Les Dames d’Escoffier, Seattle Chapter reserves the right to
publicize the relationship with grantees.